Thule's top of the line fork mounted carrier, the Thule 518 Echelon, provides maximum stability and protection through its all metal head and stiff double wheel tray. The Thule 518 Echelon adapts to fit most disc brake and suspension bikes.
- The self-adjusting clamp automatically adjusts to securely hold a variety of fork dropout thicknesses
- Fits most disc brake and suspension combinations with standard 9mm axles
- Precise ergonomic pressure dial optimizes force on dropouts increasing hold, and eliminating fork damage
- Aerodynamic, durable die-cast metal head for increased security and product life
- Corrosion resistant aluminum tray
- 1 One-Key lock cylinder (sold separately) locks the bike to carrier and carrier to rack
- Carries bicycles with wheelbase up to 48 inches and tire widths up to 2.6 inches, including high profile rims
- Fits Thule square and Yakima round load bars
- Requires xadapt9 when using Thule Xsporter or Thule Rapid Aero bars
- Factory rack compatible with Thule 532 Ride-on Adapter, sold separately
PLEASE NOTE: All Thule products must be order in and will arrive in store within 2 to 4 business days once ordered.