Sorry, this item is out of stock
A renowned performer, the Pescador 12.0 is the ultimate in versatile sit-on-top kayaks.
The multi-chine hull, broad shoulder and tracking keel creates a boat with maneuverability, glide and stability. Plenty of speed and capacity for any size paddler to enjoy a full day on the water.
THE PERCEPTION DIFFERENCE
For nearly 40 years, Perception has produced industry leading designs of the highest quality. In fact, we pioneered the plastic kayak and are one of the most trusted brands in the sport – here’s why:
· We are a company of passionate paddlers within a family of the best known paddle brands worldwide.
· We design, engineer and test our kayaks for the utmost quality, stability, durability, and performance.
· Our kayak hulls are Made in the USA and packed with features for comfort, control, and ease of use.
THE BENEFITS OF ROTOMOLDED PLASTIC KAYAKS
Our custom, high-grade polyethylene plastic and distinct rotational molding process provide exceptional strength and durability with seamless, one-piece construction – our kayaks are:
· Highly UV and abrasion-resistant, and impact resistant.
· Built with varied thickness throughout, adding strength when needed, but no additional weight.
· Easily repaired, recyclable, and produced with less waste in manufacturing.
12' / 366 cm
28" / 71 cm
60 lbs. / 27 kg
350 lbs. / 159 kg
- Comfort Seating System (CSS)
- Keepers Foot Brace System
- Bow Hatch, Stern and Center Day Hatch
- Tankwell with Bungee
- Comfort Carry Handles
- Paddle Park