Pilot HM2 Solo-Hitch Mount Platform 2 Bike Carrier
The MPG2109 Pilot Solo HM2 is a two bike hitch based transport system designed for easy access, convenient loading and confident transport. Featuring padded ratchet arms and deep reinforced wheel holders that when combined, hold the bike securely in place and avoids all contact with the frame.
The carrier frame folds up when not in use, and, tilts out for access to the rear hatch or trunk when required. The receiver includes an anti-rattle locking pin for a quiet and secure ride. The Malone Lifetime Warranty assures years of product satisfaction. Ideal for carbon framed, full suspension, and fat tire bikes.
- Two bike capacity.
- Fold-up frame design keeps the carrier out of the way when not in use.
- Tilts down and away from vehicle for access to rear hatch or trunk.
- Secures bike without frame contact with adjustable pivoting ratchet arm.
- Bike to bike interference is eliminated by arm and wheel tray mounts.
- Best for carbon frames, road, mountain, downhill, bmx, and fat bikes.
- Fits 20” - 29” wheels and up to 5” fat tires with adjustable wheel holders.
- Anti-wobble locking hitch pin ensures a rattle free transport.
- Semi-retracting cable lock for added security.
- Two bike capacity
- Fits 1.25" and 2" receivers
- Fully locking; rack to receiver/bike to rack
- Not compatible with tandem or recumbent long wheel base bikes
- Weight: 30 lb
- Dimensions: 31" x 39" x 15"
- Lifetime Warranty